Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday Worship

LISTEN TO ME CONTINUALLY. I have much to communicate to you, so many people and situations in need of prayer. I am training you to set your mind on Me more and more, tuning out distractions through the help of Holy Spirit.
Walk with Me in holy trust, responding to My initiatives rather than making things fit your plans.I died to set you free, and that includes freedom from compulsive planning. When your mind spins with a multitude of thoughts, you cannot hear My voice. A mind preoccupied with planning pays homage to the idol of control. Turn from this idolatry back to Me. Listen to Me and live abundantly!


JOHN 8:36; PROVERBS 19:21; JOHN 10:27


(April 22, Jesus Calling by Sarah Young)

1 comment:

ronaldsimons said...

This is good, Marcy! Have you read Sarah Young's other devotional book entitled, "Jesus Lives" (Seeing His love in your life)? Joanne (The Simple Wife) referred to it in one of her blogs before her stroke. The devotional was called "Control". I was able to relate to what it said for I tend to want to be so controlling. It starts this way...Entrust your loved ones to Me. They are much safer with Me than in your clinging hands... Psalm 143:8