Monday, April 25, 2011

New Blog!

I have decided to start a new blog! I am going to continue posting about the same topics, but open this blog up to anyone to read. I will still be posting at least weekly on our private family blog, so please keep visiting! :) 
Do you all have things you would like to see added on this blog? And what posts have you enjoyed reading (Monday Memories, Tuesday Treats, Wednesday Worship, Thursday Thanks, Friday FOOD)? I would love your comments at any time! And, of course, please let me know if you have a blog of your own that I don't know about! I love reading other people's blogs!
So, I look forward to meeting all of you readers! :)

2 comments:

ronaldsimons said...

I'm looking forward to your new blog, Marcy! I'm glad you are continuing your other blog. I especially enjoyed the Monday Memories, Wednesday Worship and Thursday Thanks. Love, Mom

Amy said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I find out almost weekly of someone else that reads it. :)
I will add you to my Google reader! :)